Saturday, May 2, 2015

Top 9 Best Desserts in NYC

Top 9 Best Desserts in NYC

1. Peter Pan Donuts: 1 for $1.10 or 12 for $11.49. Peter Pan donuts are quite the steal. With a wide range of flavors and items, you can't go wrong with these scrumptious and sweet treats.



2. The Spot: desserts range from $3-$15. Their desserts are fun, unique, and finger licking good! If you go with a friends and split some desserts, it's perfect! Featured here is the Golden Toast with sweetened condensed milk ice cream. I also recommend the Green Tearamisu. 


3. Levain Bakery: Aka THE BEST COOKIE ON THIS PLANET! These cookies are also massive--and massive is an understatement. One cookie= $4.Well worth it. Featured below is the Chocolate Chip Walnut cookie. Watch them make these cookies here!

4. Ferrara's: anything from cookies, cakes, cannolies, and gelato. The prices are varied. But just about everything is amazing-I mean look at those cookies and tarts! 


5. Chatime: Questionably dessert, but delicious nonetheless. My friends and I always go here after we eat a meal in Chinatown. For $3, you can get the best Pearl Milk Bubble Tea out there (the smoothies are pretty yummy too!) If Chatime was any closer to where I live, I would be broke. 

6. Brooklyn Farmacy: the most retro a cute, little restaurant can get! Every thing here is great. That is all. (My personal favorite is the Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!) 

7. Brooklyn Bridge Ice Cream Factory: For $4-7 you can get some of the creamiest, homemade ice cream on this planet. Also, the view is spectacular. I like to run down by this area just to have an excuse to get ice cream (I mean, I just burned off all those calories from running anyway, right?)

8. Serendipity 3: Featured here is the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate, which can be purchased for $8.95. It is probably the best frozen drink you will ever have. Also, it's very large--so either 1) bring a friend to share a meal and dessert with because there is a $8 per person minimum or 2) bring an appetite and beware of the brain freeze. Yes, I have finished one of these puppies on my own. No shame. 

9. Schmackary's: Each cookie is $2.75. This cookie bakery takes a twist on the classic cookie. Some of my personal favorites are the Classic Chocolate Chip made with sea salt and apple-wood smoked flour and the Maple Bacon made with bacon, maple syrup, toffee, and sea salt. 




No comments:

Post a Comment