Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Weekly Arrangement 4.17.15

The Weekly Arrangement 4.17.15

My dear friends! Hello! So this past Sunday, my roommate, Voleak, and I decided to go Washington, D.C. for the day. The week leading up to Sunday, I was day dreaming about the cherry blossom trees in just about every class. I've only seen them in pictures and could only imagine their sweet smells and subtle pink colors contrasting against the baby blue sky. I had been watching the cherry blossom live cam throughout the week to see when they blossomed. {Yes, yes I was a little over-obsessive about these trees. And yes, there was a live cam for the cherry blossom trees. I have come to acceptance and have no shame.} Cause apparently, they come and go really fast and I did not want to miss them. Any way, we were talking about going for about three days, but actually went through with buying the bus tickets the night before. Thank goodness for MegaBus and NY2DC for their low bus fares and enabling this dream to be a reality. And let me tell you, the cherry blossoms definitely exceeded my expectations. I just don't know how something could be so beautiful! Well, I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!


Featuring: Cherry blossoms


Featuring: dogwood tree (much bigger flowers than the cherry blossoms but just as beautiful)



Featuring: Cherry blossom trees and Thomas Jefferson Memorial 


Featuring: more cherry blossoms and the Washington Memorial




Featuring: dogwood tree


No comments:

Post a Comment