Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Weekly Arrangement 4.3.15

The Weekly Arrangement 4.3.2015 

This weekly arrangement comes from Trader Joe's in Brooklyn for $3.99. This has been one of my favorites this semester because its vibrant colors have brought me great joy for the past two weeks. {That's a very long time for fresh cut flowers!} Flowers on my desk have been a pretty big theme this semester. I like to think that their calming and pleasant scent have kept me sane through late night studying for midterms, endless homework assignment, and everything in between. I hope you can enjoy them as much as I do! 


Featuring: (from left to right) baby chrysanthemums, alstroemerias, golden rod, pink daisies, and white daisies. 


Featuring: one large chrysanthemum, accompanied by baby chrysanthemums. Special appearance by the Freedom Tower.

3 comments: